The MPT Archive
Browse by translator: L
Denotes poems featured on this website. Click on link to view.You may also purchase the issue in which poems appear in MPT's online bookshop.
1-10 of 28 poems
- Nyo Pyar WineThe Dinner Eaten on the Day of the FastTranslated by Carola LutherIssue: No.2 2015 - I WISH...
- Friedrich HölderlinHälfte des LebensTranslated by Timothy Adès, Ricardo Andrade, Asoke Bhattacharya, Alexander Booth, Martin Burke, Peter Daniels, Ailsa Holland, Ashley Houghton, Kathleen Jamie, Mr. Si Lea, Ruth Martin, Verica Peacock, Allen Prowle, Sibyl Ruth, Kelvin Smith, Przemysław Szkodziński, Keith TomlinsIssue:
- Jóanes Nielsen‘My Breath is My Passport’ and two other poems Translated by Agnar Artúvertin, Matthew LandrumIssue: 2013 Number 2 - Between Clay and Star
- Taha Muhammad AliWarningTranslated by Peter Cole, Yahya Hijazi, Gabriel LevinIssue: Series 3 No.8 - Getting it Across
- Taha Muhammad AliThree Poems from the Aldeburgh Poetry Festival Translated by Peter Cole, Yahya Hijazi, Gabriel LevinIssue: Series 3 No.8 - Getting it Across
- Gwyneth LewisNational Waterfront Museum, Swansea, 17 October, 2005 (Amgueddfa Genedlaethol y Glannau, Abertawe) Translated by Mary-Ann Constantine, Gwyneth LewisIssue: Series 3 No. 4 - Between the Languages
- Gwyneth LewisThe Rural Community (Y Gymdeithas Wledig) Translated by Mary-Ann Constantine, Gwyneth LewisIssue: Series 3 No. 4 - Between the Languages
- Ingeborg BachmannFive Poems Translated by Patrick Drysdale, Mike LyonsIssue: Series 3 No. 3 - Metamorphoses
- Ingeborg BachmannTen Poems Translated by Patrick Drysdale, Mike LyonsIssue: Series 3 No. 4 - Between the Languages
- Olga Xirinachs DíazPreparo el plat d’olives…Translated by Ricardo Andrade, Charles Andrew, Robert Britten, Gayatri Lakhiani Chawla, Odile Cisneros, Harry Cochrane, Ilse Cornwall-Ross, Huw Davies, John Gallas, Sabrina Hogan, Emily Koehn, Ravi Kopra, Lesley Lawn, Lucy Mercer, Jean Morris, Allen Prowle, Jessica Reed, Anna Vives, Karen WheatcroftIssue:
1-10 of 28 poems
Subscribe to the digital edition of MPT for access to all back issues and to the Exactly app.» View free trial issue