The MPT Archive
Browse poems by poet: L
Denotes poems featured on this website. Click on link to view.You may also purchase the issue in which poems appear in MPT's online bookshop.
1-10 of 27 poems
- Abdellatif LaâbiAn AiringTranslated by André Naffis-SahelyIssue: No.2 2015 - I WISH...
- Peider LanselTamangur Translated by Iain GalbraithIssue: Series 3 Number 16 - The Dialect of the Tribe
- Valéry LarbaudScenes Translated by Padraig RooneyIssue: Series 3 No.14 - Polyphony
- Guto LeiteMercado (Market)Translated by Julia SanchesIssue:
- Paulo LeminskiThree HalvesTranslated by Jamie DuncanIssue: 2014 Number 2 - Twisted Angels
- Paulo LeminskiTwo concrete poemsTranslated by Jamie DuncanIssue: 2014 Number 2 - Twisted Angels
- Mikhail LermontovThe SailTranslated by Ricardo Andrade, Frank Beck, Nick Buxton, Robert Chandler, Huw Davies, Sinead F, Slava Gerovitch, Ashley Houghton, Alexander Hutchison, Milomir Ilic, Simon Knapper, Evgeny Matusov, O.M., Eduardo Passeron, Peter Raynard, Jessica Reed, Cornford and Salaman, Andrew Sclater, Yevgeniy Sokolovsky, Tessa West, Alexander Givental and Elysee Wilson-Egolf, Connie Marcum Wong, Antony Wood, June YangIssue:
- Primo LeviSingingTranslated by Marco Sonzogni, Harry ThomasIssue: Series 3 No.15 - Poetry and the State
- Primo LeviTen Poems Translated by Marco Sonzogni, Harry ThomasIssue: Series 3 No.15 - Poetry and the State
- Gwyneth LewisThe Rural Community (Y Gymdeithas Wledig) Translated by Mary-Ann Constantine, Gwyneth LewisIssue: Series 3 No. 4 - Between the Languages
1-10 of 27 poems
Subscribe to the digital edition of MPT for access to all back issues and to the Exactly app.» View free trial issue